Today we got our results0.0
MathsSection 1-> 40/50
Section 2->40/50
Total->80 (A1)
OMG I finally got A1 for maths!!!>.< So happy cause I really did a mountain of self-practice(while neglecting my other subjects:P) Anyways it was supposed to be 78 but section 2 + 2marks cause of calculation mistake.
ScienceChem:
Section 1->19/20
Section 2->23/30
Physics:
Section 1->18/20
Section 2->25/30
Total->85 (A1)
We all got a good(yeah RIGHT) scare when we thought that '25' at the top of the paper was the mark for the entire paper.
EnglishComprehension->12/25
Situational Writing->17/30
Compo->25/30
Summary->20/25
Total->67 (B3)
The comprehension was harder than I thought. And I scored better for summary and compo then I thought0.0. Letter was horrible(for the whole class too). There wasn't really anything to write about.
Combined HumanitiesGeography->7/10
History->13/20
Total->66.6 (B3)
ZOMG I actually PASSED my history!!! I barely studied for it(and those that I did DIDN'T come out!!!). I just glanced at the notes and saw abit of one part and then it came out. I didn't really remember so just wrote some random crap and guess what, I GOT IT RIGHT(full marks too)! And for another question I didn't study at all. It was something like: 'How does the Indus river help the people or something'. So put in some crap about rivers and got it right too! But for Geography I DID study.
ChineseLetter->13.5/20
Compo->22/50
Paper->43/70
Total-> 56 (C5)
Atleast I passed. 'nuff said.
Overall it wasn't THAT bad. I did okay. I didn't actually study for chinese(no hope anyway) so I didn't expect much.