Today I don't have to go to school!!! Yays for me.
Zarel's friends came over awhile ago and we played Left4Dead on her friend's laptop. It was scary and her friend kept screaming. But after awhile it wasn't so bad. Once in awhile there would be an "Incoming attack" where a whole bunch of zombies would charge in.
And then there was a kind of zombie called "Hunter" and it can fly/jump. Scary. Then there was another zombie type, "Smoker". My sis said its called smoker cause it smokes. I forgot what it does but there's alos another called "boomer". Yup you're right(if you guessed) it explodes when shot. But if you're too close the screen will become very blurry. Then there's the witch which is so scary. You can hear it cry or something and it's so creeeeepy! It wouldn't attack you if you don't alert it, though. Then there's the tank which is gigantic and hard to kill.
My sister's friend took a course at Singapore Polytechnic which teachers sercurity and hacking. Before the course they had to sign something. To swear that they won't hack?
Anyway, I found a way to capture enemies on Disgaea! Though it dosen't always work. I threw the monster at the base panel for some unknown reason. Then it went in and killed some of my characters. But the stronger ones beat it up and so the poor monster became my vassal. I tried to capture the lvl. 40 Dragon. But it beat everyone up because it was too strong. Then on the second round I sent out Laharl to weaken him. Then next turn, the dragon attacked Laharl and Laharl combat and KILLED THE DRAGON! Oh great why does he combats when I don't want him to!? Later I went to Calamity Woods where it was overrun with lvl.12 enemies. I randomly captured a gurdian(dragon-like enemy). There was a wide range of monsters for me to choose from. And I probably have 99% of capturing them. If only I could catch that lvl.40 dragon! sobx! Nevermind I'll try again.