Yesss the exams are finally over!!! And I changed my blogskin^^. I also changed the bg music. It's 'Akai Tsuki' from Disgaea. 'Akai Tsuki' actually means 'Red Moon' in japanese. Now you learnt a new japanese word!(BTW [tsuki->Moon] & [Akai->Red])
Now that the exams are finally over... I can play Disgaea!!!
Yays!>.<
I finally beat one of the levels thanks to Wei Ling's goodluck! I think so. and also Laharl kept leveling himself(that means I didn't intentionally meant for him to level up). Now he's level 50 and he can use this awesome attack that lands a giant meteor on his enemies which is totally Laharl style.
I think you'll get bored if I keep on rambling about Disgaea since you probably don't play it.
So... today, I forgot to bring my calculator for physicsT.T. And my files!!! Aw man why am I soooo forgetful! Maybe I got Wei Ling's short-term memory. But in a way that is good because I can forget spoilers easily. lol. Anyway, I realised that I had a brain and could calculate with it, though the answers usually come out very inaccurate. In the end all the sums were easy and I don't think that I made much mistakes. And later our physics teacher lent me a calculator(because Jane helped me tell the teacher to see if he could lend me one). At the last 15mins of the exam or something.
The History quiz was horrible. I probably failed. I forgot to read on the maritime kingdom so I just came up with some crap. Oh well atleast I don't think I did that bad for geography.