Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I think I'm gonna fail History. I just read the notes and about 5seconds later I forgot everything-.- This is hopeless.

Anyways today is Maths paper 2. I had so much time left I went and wrote one page of fanfiction with one of the foolscap. It turned out...random. Oh well, the usual Laharl crap. He's actually quite fun to write about^^(He's also one of my fave characters!). He's spoiled, self-centered, rude, merciless and thinks the world revolves around him. Flonne is so right.

By the way I was feeling random yesterday so I came up with some crap and if you don't want to read it its fine with my because it's completely random I don't know what possessed me.

-

What if...

What if...Laharl choked on his own spit while laughing and died?
Etna:Simple. I'll take over.
Laharl:What!?
Prinnies:*bursts out laughing*
Laharl:SHUT UP!!!*hacks at prinnies with giant sword*
Etna:It seems like a typical way for the prince to die.
Laharl:The OVERLORD! I'm not 'prince' anymore!

What if...the Prinnies left?
Flonne:*gasp*we'll starve to death!
Etna:Oh they won't dare!
Laharl:It must be because Etna won't stop beating them up.
Etna:Ahem, speak for yourself. You let them work 20hours a day and pay them peaunuts.
Prinnies:Yea, that's right, Dood!

What if...Flonne poisoned Etna?
Laharl:.......
Flonne:I-I-I-I'll never do that!
Etna:I'll proably poison her first anyway.

What if...Laharl went mad and killed everyone?
Etna:Dosen't seem unlikely. He's probably already half-mad.
Laharl:WHAT!?
Flonne:Oh! I'll heal everyone!
Etna:Flonne...you'll be dead too.

What if...Laharl became an ANGEL!?
Etna:Then there's really something wrong with the world.
Flonne:That means he finally discovered what love is~
Laharl:Gaaaah! Shut up, Love freak! That word gives me the creeps!!!
Etna:He'll be an evil angel and possibly destroy Celestia.

What if...Flonne died?
Prinnies:We won't have a servant of our own anymore.
Laharl:I won't have to hear about all that Love crap anymore!

What if...Laharl killed Etna?
Laharl:I'm not sure why I would want to do that.
Etna:Yeah. I'm such a loyal vassal.
Laharl:As if!
Flonne:Etna would probably become a prinny.
Laharl:And you'll still be my servant!

What if...Laharl went to the human world?
Laharl:I'll take over it, ofcourse!
Etna:Yay! We can wreak havoc and cause chaos!
Flonne: No wait! We musn't!!!

What if...Laharl accidently burned down the castle?
Etna:....I don't know what to say.
Laharl:Hmmm... I'll just get my servants to build a new one.
Prinnies:What!? You've got to be kidding us, Dood!

What if...Laharl wasn't the MAIN CHARACTER!?
Etna:Then I'll be~
Laharl: NOOO!!! Then there won't even be Disgaea!

I have to agree.

writtern @12:24 PM