just when to read someone's blog and it completely ruined my mood.(though I will probably cheer up when I read Another Note).
I will not say who it is.
But I know you know who you are and here is a message:
Will you only be happy if I fail all my exams while you pass yous with flying colors?
I am not showing off(because if I am then you are too because you did well).
I
wanted to go to St. Nicholas so I can be with my best friend but it's too far and also my grades aren't good enough. I'll probably drop out anyway.
I am not a pro. And even if I did well I didn't boast(all i did, was do well and also don't forget
you asked to know how much i got.)
You're just jealous(well everyone gets jealous).
Also I never thought that I was very smart or anything.
I am just abit optimistic.
Except for my chinese.
I brought twilight to school since you were ignoring me so much I had to find something to do.
I reccomended the book because I thought it was nice and I wanted you to read it.
I refused because I don't trust Iris enough
And I don't think you asked.
Besides you were saying that you would borrow it from the library.
I don't care what you rate me as a friend.
And also,
calling me 'pro' in a disgusting way,
its not funny
because nobody laughs
and You have never heard me say that to anyone.(cause I don't)
So please stop that because I don't like it and even if you don't mind being called that, people are different from you.
And...
'not telling me because it would hurt me'
is just:
backstabbing.
And also a msg to Iris from Riko:
I will ignore you
and also attack you randomly
and pick on you
until you stop bullying me.
I do not demand that you give me cheese but I only want you to stop mousenapping me and exploding my fur without my consent.
If you really love eploding my fur and I am in a good mood, I will let you but not so many times.
Can't you explode Niko's fur instead?
I feel so much better typing all that out.