The internet was down yesterday so I couldn't blog or go on msn(not like i really do anyway).
It was raining today. So I had to go out earlier to cross the overheadbridge. I reached school first. Then a manaic, sorry i mean iris, came out of nowhere and tackled me from behind. I believed she was trying to dislocate my shoulder. Or maybe something worst like pull off my arm. Knowing her(j.K.). Later Joyi came and I got tired of watching people flaunt their wealth with all the glossy-and-new-only-rich-people-own cars. So since they were ignoring me(no surprise they did it almost all the time) I went to talk to Zhang Ting since she was there too. Then she told me she saw a gray rat running across the path to the pond. I wanted to see it too.
Later during PE we had to run 2.4km AGAIN! I ran with Zhang Ting and I was timing. Then I looked at my watch, and I was thinking, "Holy cow there's only 3mins left!" So we ran the rest of the way. There were some people and a lorry blocking our path during the whole run so I believed that affected our timing too. Plus the ground was slippery so we had to go slower abit. Came in at 17:49 and Zhang Ting came in at 17:50. Yay we passed and so did Zhang Ting.
During reccess I went to return two library books(as I had promised Zhang Ting since it turned out iris didn't dislocate my shoulder after all). A teacher wanted me to help her pass a camera to the librarian. So I followed her to the teacher's pigeon hole area where it was dark and there was no way pigeons lived there. And we went round the back which everyone would love to say was haunted. After all that crap I finally went to the canteen.
Physics was so boring I drew something.

It turned out horrible when I scanned it. It's in light blue so I guess it can't really be seen.
Later after school I met Wei Ling at causeway point and she said that she could only stay until 3.30pm, which was about 1/2 hour only. We decided to go to my house. We played piano for awhile and also played with jojo.