Mass Run today. 2.4km around IJC.
Run until going to faint. Luckily Sec 1 have bus to and fro. I think my time is about 14mins. New record!!! VEry surprised. I think the seniors said that this year's route is shorter than last year's.
Then later Joyi came in. Then Iris.
I think Joyi came in around 15mins because she was quite close behind, i think. I past her. Iris said that she was afraid she had failed. But I think she came in maybe at 17mins. Almost the whole class passed=)! Im not sure about everyone.
Then we took the bus back to school. I sat with Iris and we played the name game. As always. We are probably the only people who know of so many names to play the game. Then later we took 911. And I MISSED MY BUS once again. I was walking and then I saw 962 going. I'm just
that unlucky.
Anyways, today is Iris' birthday! So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS!=)