Today had this 2.4km run around the school. We were all praying for the lightning alert to come on so we won't have to run. Then the boys were like " 'cher! Lightning alert!" Then the teacher looked up and said, "No lah!" And then all over again.
Erm, so well... we ran.
Started at the bustop. I think there were 2 classes or more. Then at the starting it was damn crowded. I thought,"sure fail..."
So gradually it became less crowded 'cause some of the people decided that they'll fail anyway so they just walk. At least i think so. We had to run 3 rounds and I was wondering when in the world I'll finally complete 1 round. I saw the Qi hua school and I was like, "Finally!!!"
On the last rounds, I met Jane and she said that she can't run anymore. They I tell her die die also must complete loh. Run, walk, crawl or roll. I remember someone saying that. but dunnoe who. I usually don't bother remembering such stuff. Anyways, I looked at my watch(I was timing) and there was only 2min left. No, LESS THAN THAT. Have to really run already.
Then guess what.
I actually PASSED. Have to reach before 18.00min for girls. And I reached in 17.43min. Passed by 17s.
When I walked into the school, I kind of expected alot of people to already complete since I JUST passed. Most of the boys were there, but only 3 girls were there. Xiao Yun, Lesha and Jia Min. Wow so everyone else failed?
Xiao Yun completed really fast... 14.06. Or somewhere there. She's so pro. She even beat most of the boys.
And after a few decades(JK), everyone else came.
---
After school=)~
Went to causeway to meet Wei Ling=). Walked there with Iris and Iris said that the moment we reached, she would run far far away. She's like this.
Met Wei Ling at the MRT ticket counter there. And Iris really ran away quickly. Then I turned and pointed at her and told Wei Ling, "There's my friend. Iris."
So we went to popular and then went to my house. Jojo went barking mad like Wei Ling hasn't come to visit for decades.
We played the piano and played a nice duet 'Katie's Waltz'. And then we played a duet 'Happy Birthday'. We used the com and I showed her the picture of Beyond Birthday.