Friday, February 27, 2009
Okay I know i haven't been posting recently. It was COMMON TEST WEEK.
Anyways Iris and I started teaching Joyi piano! I taught her pratical and Iris taught her theory. We have a lesson on Tuesday. I already prepared some homework for her;). She usually finishes her homework quite fast. We can give her a piece of homework and in about 10mins it would be done XD.
~
Today Miko didn't come to school. She wanted to stay home and look for cheese. Oh I forgot to mention that Iris got a mouse too(as her birthday present). The mouse is Niko and it's white too!
However Miko could still speak to us. weird but... okay. And she was saying that her house has a TV and she has cheese & mouse TV on her TV so she can watch documentries about Cheddar cheese and news about mice. Riko said that she wants a TV too but her house is too small if she fits in the TV
she cant go in. So Riko wanted a new house.
I practically ransacked all the drawers and cupboards. Then finally I found a box. It has no 'windows'(like Miko's) but Riko isnt too concern about that since she thinks that its stupid for windows to exist. "if you want to look outside, why don't you just go
out and look?"Riko said.
I fit in her blankets and pillows and realised that there was still space for more things! And so i found a mini brush, a small marble and a mini packet of cheese chips. Now Riko is doing a happy dance. She said that she also wants a TV.
So now I'm making her a TV(out of paper:P) with a Cheese programme.
writtern @3:45 PM