Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wei Ling and I planned to visit WRPS yesterday.
We met outside the school. Then we went to gate 2 and there was a crowd there. The uncle won't let anyone in. He said that we had to have a letter to enter. And Wei Ling, Audrey, Yu Hui and Katherine had the letter. Lucky them they got to enter first.
Later Emilia, Micko and Jie Ying came. Poor Emilia had to sell carnival tickets($10 each) for her school, Woodgrove Sec. I forgot to tell her that there would be alot of fund-raising for that school. Then I saw Sze Jia. Sze Jia called Ms Kau and Ms Kau gave us(Letitia, Hui Lin, Sze Jia and me!) permission to enter the school. We went to the canteen and met Mr Ho. We just told him 'hi Mr Ho'. Then we found Wei Ling and the others. They were giving out sushi to all the teachers. We met Mdm Mazlinda at the canteen and we talked abit.
We went around the school and found some other teachers. Hui Lin and I wanted to look for our chinese teacher but Mr Wang didn't let us go up. So we stayed in the canteen. Wei Ling wanted to go to my house so I asked my mum and she said Ok.
So Wei Ling collected her bag from Audrey's house and we went to my house. Jojo went mad so we played with her for awhile. Then we washed our hands and played the piano. I taught Wei Ling half of the Chuying Ballad. She's quite a fast-learner. Her mum is looking for a piano teacher to teach Wei Ling piano! I asked my piano teacher but she hasn't replied yet. Maybe she went to Malaysia already.
My mum bought me lunch from Long John Silvers and I shared it with Wei Ling. Later at around 3.30pm Wei Ling had to go. And after she left she smsed me and told me that she forgot to pay Snowdrop and Sourmilk a visit!
writtern @10:28 AM