Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Phrase 1 of CCA Exploration: Art Club!
Iris and I went for Art Club today! Man I hate the 5-storey climb. It's like hell.
Later when we reached(finally!), we had to do some random design. Iris drew her hamster chocolate in his house. Chocolate's house is HUGE. Twice as big as Snowdrop's. Iris said that the drawing looked nothing like Chocolate but I pointed out that the sunflowerseed looked nice. And real.
I was going to draw manga but I decided to draw a mouse instead. And its super cute. It's been quite awhile since I've last attempted to draw anything cute with unrelistically large eyes.
Later we had to roll paint onto a paper to do the background. Then when the background is dry we 'print' on the picture using paint. Mine can't even be seen. But I repainted it on the other side.
That was fun.
Okay now I have to go and do the history mindmap. By the way does anyone know the symbol for 'nano' and 'micro'. I counldn't help forgetting. And what's the power too?
writtern @8:32 PM