Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yay! Today is my birthday and Wei Ling and I went to Causeway Point. She said that there was a birthday surprise for me. We went to Popular and we met her mum and bro. Unfortunately her mum accidently asked when Gloria was coming so I knew that Gloria was the surprise. But it dosen't matter because we had alot of fun. Gloria gave me a bottle of magic disappearing ink. Maybe I'll use that to write a letter to her. Then she'll send it back to me and ask me 'what did you write?' Just kidding. It'll be a waste of postage stamps.
Anyways, we went to Timezone. I brought my old Timezone card. I thought that all the credit expired but when I scanned the card I found out that it still had $22 left! Plus it had 183 tickets! omg!
And so Wei Ling wanted to play a game. Gloria played another game with my Timezone card because her's ran out of credit. Or she lost it. She said that she lost her Time zone card 3 times. She earned 33 tickets and gave me a dollar for the game. Wei Ling got to play the game she wanted. We played multiplayer. I didn't have enough time so I randomly dressed my character.
After we played some games, we went to take neoprints! One the first go, we didn't select the 4 pictures that we wanted in time so it automatically selected the first 4. Plus Wei Ling and I couldn't erase the extra stamps in time. I wanted to just punch the screen. On the 2nd go, when it was time for us to decorate, it suddenly jumped to the next screen. So we didn't get to decorate it!!! Finally on the 3rd try, we managed to do everything on time.
Wei Ling wanted to go to the national library. Gloria said she was 'dying of thrist'. So I asked her if she wanted to share an Ice Tea with me since I can't finish 1 on my own but I'm kinda thirsty too. We split the cost and shared the Ice Tea.
I had to post a letter to my teacher in New Zealand so I had to go to the post office to buy the stamps. After that, we finally went to the library.
Wei Ling borrowed a bunch of books and she wanted to use the com so we followed her. I didn't have a digital library account so I couldn't use and didn't want to anyway. So while Wei Ling used the com Gloria and I just sat down and talked about random stuff like how she got 100 people who wanted to buddy her on neopets and we did random and crazy searches for books with the com. Gloria had to go so I followed her down 1 storey. Then Wei Ling smsed me 'I'm gonna kill you!' and I was like 'Hey! all I did was accompany Gloria down 1 storey.'
In the end Wei Ling went to borrow her books. After that Gloria said that she wanted to check something and Wei Ling wanted to check something too. So I said 'I'm going to check out what you're checking!' I know I'm lame.
Afterwards Gloria had to buy spray paint for her sis but she couldn't find the right color. So she went home. Wei Ling had to buy a card album so we went to popular again. I bought a blank notebook. Then we went home.
writtern @8:58 PM