I went for a piano recital at someone's house and played the songs 'Snowdrop' and 'Recession Rag'.
I made sushi with my mum and we were SUCCESSFUL. The sushi tasted
and looked(kind of) nice.
I went to Erricsson Pet farm and saw lots of dogs. I saw two large labs and (I think) a golden retriever and a border collie or something. All of them were HUGE. We saw a mini maltese which was really cute. And small. It costed 1,800. And later on my sis said that if we bought that dog(we really wanted to) she would call it '1,800'. And I was like
what!? That's such a strange and stupid name. Imagine calling a dog 1,800. She also suggested another name Jojo the second. I suggested Mao Mao no.2.
Later on we went to some fish farm and went to catch guppies. We caught a few and bought some as well. My sister wanted to try prawn fishing but later she found out that she had to pay
$12 for 1/2 hour. So she decided not to.