Don't ask why I'm blogging even though it's exam period.
Anyways, today's English PSLE paper 1 was kinda hard. In the situational writing, one of the points was "how to contact the person" or something. So I randomly put "I study at Bluebell Primary school and I live in block 53". I almost wrote 'blueberry'. Lols.
And... the composition questions were... plain... WEIRD. The first one was a boy that fell into a hole(picture). What the??? The second one was someone pushed an old lady into a lift. What the??? x2. In the end I chose the picture. I couldn't even know what I would write for the continous.
Paper 2 was okay. I knew most of the answers. Only a few questions.
Yesterday I saw a dead rabbit(well, it looks like a rabbit) outside the field. I don't know why there would be a rabbit there anyway. I feel so sorry for it. I don't want to describe it because I don't think you want to know anyway. Well, if you really do, you can go to the field(the right side), near the back and the drain there. But I absolutely DO NOT recomend you to go there.
That's all.