Thursday, October 30, 2008
Today we went to science centre!
There was this huge dinosaur outside Mcdonalds and we kept taking pictures of it!
For some annoying reason, Blogger won't let me upload any pictures so I can't upload pictures of the dinosaur. We took 19 pictures of it. I probably took about 7 or 8. Sze Jia took the rest. After that I took 2 pictures of the Water works.
I didn't take any pictures inside because I forgot all about it.
First, we went to this boring place with tons of optical illusions and all those stuff. Then we went to another place with water machines or something. We went to alot of places. We had FREE TIME!
Later on, we went to the Curiousity shop. I didn't know what to buy. I wanted to buy a small musical box but it was $8.90. Too expensive. And it could only play one song. Happy Birthday. Or Mary had a little lamb. Or Itsy Bitsy Spider. So I bought some bubble thingy.
we were allowed to go to Water works. I brought a towel but I didn't bring extra clothes. But I went anyway. I couldn't find the way in. Finally, I found Syariffuddin and he told me the way in. Sze Jia dragged me into the water maze and drenched me! Then we went through the maze. I decided to just cut through. Then somebody came running at full speed at knock me over. I fell down and cut my lip. Ouch.
But I didn't really care so I went back to play after a while. I stood at the dryer for about 10 mins then we had to go. I was still wet. The towel dosen't help at all. It dried my skin but not my clothes. Sobx.
Tristan and Jun Wei talked with walkie talkies on the bus. Jun Wei was speaking so loudly that you don't need the walkie talkie to hear him lol. Tristan kept telling him to speak softer.
When we reached school they won't let us go home until it's 1pm.
writtern @5:09 PM