We did the experiment for the science carnival today. We spent about 30 mins getting everything. Miss Ang forgot to bring the camera.
So she told us to ask Mdm Mazlinda. She should be in 4 tulip or 6 Orchid. I couldn't find any of the classes so I asked Adeline to follow me. Then Sze Jia came too. Then Wei Ling came too. We found Mdm Mazlinda at 5 Hibiscus. She said that she DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA. But she said we should borrow 1 from the com lab.
So we ran to the com lab and managed to borrow a camera. Then we had to borrow some stuff from the science room. We borrowed the beakers. Sze Jia and I went to get some oil from the stalls at the canteen. Adeline and Wei Ling went to get plain water and soap.
FINALLY, we got everything. We had to get some masking tape from the other group because we didn't have it and we needed it to label the stuff.
When we finished we ran to the toilet to wash the beakers and stuff. We were going to use the soap from one of the beakers but Sze Jia had already mixed it with the salt water. So some one had to go to the 3rd floor(the soap at 4the floor ran out) to get soap.
We washed up everything and returned everything.
Then we started drawing and cutting out the words for the notice board. The we had to pack up and go home.
~
I was bored so I played stress, Uno and Bomb with my sister.
I won both of the Uno rounds. Bomb was a draw(I was supposed to win but then my sister played up-60. But she was supposed to have lost already!) I lost track of Stress. I think I won most of it. If I'm not wrong.