We've completed our IT learning journey! And I've saved the website I've created into my thumbdrive!
We used dreamweaver MX or something.
It was fun though it was about hydroponics. We had to create 8 pages: Homepage, about hydroponics, description of tasks, personal experience, other cultures, conclusion, references and site map.
I didn't know what to write for conclusion and personal experience so I just wrote some random stuff and put in alot of pictures. A picture speaks a thousand words. I don't really get the point of the sitemap. It's just a picture with all the pages there. I don't know what it's supposed to be for.
Anyways, I like this picture of the kangkong seedlings. I placed it at the homepage for the fun of it and because we had to put something there.

The boys went crazy when we did the survey with the device. They kept pointing at the screen even though it makes no difference at all. They were competing to see who would answer the question first.