Sunday, October 19, 2008
The bloody handprint is kind of freaky but that's what this room is supposed to be! Freaky! My sis said that I should shade the floor better. I think I should too but I'm kind of lazy. Anyways, it gives it a shadowy and old look... I should've added some cracks! But they'll probably turn out looking like crap since I can't draw them properly.
....
Oops. I forgot to sign it.
Oh well, I signed it but I can't scan it in WITH the signature.
~~
Last Friday I went to the library. I found 'My sister Jodie' by Jacqueline Wilson! I've been looking for it for ages! Then I wandered to the Art shelf and found a book called 'The Artist's Guide to Drawing Realistic Animals'. There's the picture of a baby lion which is so cute!
~~
Now I've already finished all the scenes for episode 3. Going to add the speech bubbles soon. Making it into a video is the best part. Though when Windows Movie maker shuts down randomly just as you're about to click 'Save' is REALLY frustrating.