Saturday, October 11, 2008
Actually, I've already completed 2 episodes of Crossed Love. I just haven't gotten around to uploading them. I think I should upload episode 1 today. But my sis is using the com with the files. I can make episode 3 now but all the bg pics and even the bannedstory program is in the com my sis is using. I can download bannedstory but I need to download AIR too so I can install it... Plus I have to search for the bg pics again. Which usually takes an hour.
I'm going to Riverside Secondary because my sister said that the hall is AIR-CONDITIONED! She went there for oral once. Then she said that the canteen sold JAPANESE food! But when they sell bottled drinks, they only give you the bottle with the drink. Without the cap. weird weird weird. Maybe you have to bring your own bottle caps lol.
That's all.
writtern @12:41 PM