Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Tuesday, September 16, 2008


100TH POST!!!!

Haven't posted in a few days...

Now there's a mock exam almost everyday. Yesterday there was an english mock exam and today there was a science mock exam. The science exam ate up our SS period! But on the contary, it ate up two english periods. Tomorrow there's a maths mock exam. It's proberbly going to eat up recess too.

So boring...

I'm going to add the speech bubbles to all the scenes in my bannedstory movie today. But I'm don't feel like doing it... Actually, if I'm not lazy, Bannedstory dosen't freeze everytime I created one scene and the episode dosen't contains that many scenes, I can complete one episode in 3 days. One day for creating the scenes, the next for adding speech bubbles and the last for making it into a video.

Tomorrow still have PAL! Why must they have so many things! Supplementry for English, Maths and Science, PAL, AOL and MOCK EXAMS! I use to hate AOLs but now we don't have them anymore. We have MOCK EXAMS! So it's like we have exams everytime and it eats up all of our favourite lessons(and hopefully some of our most detested lessons as well)!

Today I asked Xiao Xuan how Piro was and she said that he's getting dirty. She said that her mother puts him in a bathtub and soaks him for a while or something. If I do that to my polarbear, I'm afraid that she would take a LONG time to dry.

A piece of good news: Now we seldom get homework. Mr Ho is saying that we should rest and all that stuff and not get too stressed about the exams.

Signing off~

writtern @6:31 PM