Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Today during SS, Mustaqim started randomly walking around(I don't know why he does that) so Mr Hoe told him, "Sit, boy!" Mustaqim said that he wasn't a dog and Mr Hoe pointed out that he had used 'boy' instead of 'dog'. So Mustaqim said, "Call me a name!" So Mr Hoe did. He called him 'a name'.
Then later during recess Wei Ling and Gloria bought me to the back of the field where we slided down on the drain. Later I had a go but my shoes were
extremely slippery so it was quite hard for me and I would keep falling. Later we decided that instead of going down, we went
up. It was going well untill Wei Ling and Gloria went up together. Wei Ling was going to fall off so I told her to go down first. Overall we had quite some fun.
Later today after school, Sze Jia, Adeline and I went to the vending machines at the residental corner outside our school. Sze Jia wanted to save the $0.10 again. She bought a drink and I bought a packet of chocolate M&Ms. Some of the 6Tulip students were there too. I used to be in 4 Tulip so I knew some of them.
Adeline and I had a walking contest where we both had to walk as fast as we can. In the end, Adeline sort of won.
That's all for today!
p.s. Kanda DOES NOT rawk.
writtern @7:43 PM