Monday, September 8, 2008
Today was so boring I could've fallen asleep.
This morning we had temperature taking so we didn't need to assemble. After we took our temperature, we went to wash our themometers(<- is it spelled right?). Shawn just dumped his themometer into every container. When he took it out it was still working. If I did that to mine it would proberbly be spoilt. Mine was from when I was Primary 1.
After that I recieved my homework. ZOMG, what a LOT! I managed to do two of the homework. Now I still have to do our SS hw and Mahts PSLE bk.
I'm considering changing the blogskin... but I don't know...
After school, Sze Jia and Adeline helped me to empty the terrarium and return it to the Science room.
Then we went and Sze Jia brought us to the resident corner and we bought some snacks and drinks. She said that the Pepsi in the vending machine here is $0.10 cheaper than the one near my house. So just to save that $0.10, she went all the way here...
Okay, that's all.
writtern @6:44 PM