We had to take two injections today. They did a checkup for us first then we had to queue up to take our injections. At first I wasn't scared but later the girls said that the injection hurt and stuff.
The first injection was on my right shoulder. The nurse gave me the jab then told me to press against the injection hole with a cotton wool. My friend bled quite alot but I bled only about two drops of blood.
Then we had to queue up for the secong injection. They gave us a funny medicine that tasted sour and bitter. Then they gave us the jab. That one bled more. And hurt more too. Right now it still feels abit of dull pain when I bend my arm.
Today I tried uploading a video into Windows Movie Maker and it said there was an error! So I checked the web for a while then later I managed to solve the problem. I had to download some avi codec thingy so the thing will work.
Signing off~~~