Recently, the badnwith of the pictures or something exceeded so the pictures in the blog couldn't be seen. So I spent a whole 1/2 hour looking for the pictures and saving them, then hosting them myself. I still have chinese homework to do... I'll do them later. Plus my com still won't let me post an image.
Today during SS, we ran to the com lab and discovered someone wanted to use it so we took the mini notebooks and ran off to the library. But we couldn't get a connection there so we ran to the AVA room and finally after trying for about 15 minutes, I managed to log onto Club Penguin when... there was a fire drill! That was just a fake fire drill and we have to go to the field and squat there and listen to some boring thingy(I don't know what because I wasn't paying attention) and finally we ran back to the AVA room. We only had about 5 minutes to play. But we stayed there during the whole of recess. But we were late for recess assembly as we had to return the mini notebooks. But half the class is late anyway.
Yesterday we played using the mac laptops in the com lab but the one I was using won't turn on even after more than 10 tries!
Maybe my group should be renamed to 'The group of Insanity' or 'Insane maniacs' because at least half of us is insane. Instead of 'The People.com'. Actually it was just 'The People' but Kenny went and added the '.com'.
So far, there are only two power rangers in our group. Power ranger ABC(Shawn) and power ranger XYZ(Xiao Yun). The rest of us prefer to stay normal.
Signing off~~~