Saturday, August 30, 2008
Haiz... Just now I went to read Xiao Yun's blog. She say that Friday was veri fun. Too bad I was sick. I think was because of the rain. Then I got a cold. But on the bright side I skipped spelling. Which I didn't bother to learn anyways. I'm glad Emilia came and gave me the chinese homework otherwise when I go back to school then got lots of homework.
And the P5 went to Malacca. According to Xiao Yun, they lived in a 5 star hotel! Why didn't they let us go to Malacca last year too! So damn unfair. Then also because last year the P6 didn't get alot of A* then the principle go and give us supplementry lessons and PAL and AOL and LOTS(I'm NOT lying) of MOCK EXAMS and all that crap.
..............
Okay, just a few more months then no supplementry or PAL or AOL or mock exams...
...............
If only I was born one year earlier or one year later. At least I would be able to go to Malacca with my friends or have not supplementry and PAL and AOL and mock exams.
I hardly blog twice a day but today I'm just so BORED!!!!!!! I know I'm supposed to do my home work but I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT!
Haiz(sigh)...
writtern @5:01 PM