I realised that most of my classmates have blogs so I went to see. Most of them had very nice blogskin and bgm but most were started a few months ago. I had no idea(until I checked the archieves) that I started blogging in MARCH!
Okay so my autograph book is getting passed around now but I realised that I'm running out of pages! Ohno!!! I guess I won't be able to get that many people to write after all.
English Prelim exam today. Strange as it is, we took paper 2 first then paper 1. Anyways, paper 2 was okay. The word 'condolences' came out but I read it in a manga and my sister told me what it meant so I knew the answer! I managed to figure out one of the questions in comprehension cloze. My english teacher tried to hint us abit here and there. I read the whole passage more than 3 times and finally found the answer.
Comprehension open-ended was NOT EASY. I managed to answer them but I think some of them are wrong. Overall it's an 'okay'.
Paper 1 was
not okay. Situational writing was a memo and we just learnt it so I remembered the format. Continuos writing is BAD BAD BAD I'm telling you. The introduction was okay boring boring and the middle was okay okay boring. The end was okay weird strange. Basically(if you can't understand my weird language), overall is BAD. I'll proberly get 30 to 32. Okay, I must be optimistic so let it be 30 to
33.Tomorrow is mathematics prelim exam. So I'm actually supposed to study now. Bye then.
Signing off~~~