I've managed to flim a video of me speed drawing an anime girl(wonder if I've said already?) but didn't have time to upload on Youtube.
I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow. We're going to do some of our science stuff, paint Baby Mickey's shoes(the color was falling off), play with Chubby(my friend's hamster), play MapleStory, play bomb(the card game) and other fun stuff.
It'll be FUN FUN FUN.
Right now we are building a mini rainforest for our class. We need to get spiders, ants and plants and stuff. I wish I could go downstairs to find some plants or I could just hunt around the house for some insects.
Baby Mickey has seven songs now... I think. He's a popstar and he likes cookies and ice-cream. He likes chocolately stuff. He also has a pet snake(paper snake) called snakey.
I wrote some songs for him. It's fun to pretend to be him and talk in a squeaky voice(he is, after all, a mouse).
I bet my Sis 5 dollars that Allen(from D.Gray-man) would get out of the Ark in 5 to 6 episodes(starting from this Friday's one). My Sis says they are coming out in 8 to 9 episodes. We'll see!
Signing offfff~~~~