SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!
I forgot about it and was terribly bored so there wasn't much to post about anyways.
I uploaded some pictures in the other blog, including a Gothic Girl. First try and it was pretty good. And someone commented on one of my videos in Youtube!
I got 5 free Habbo coins! Why I have no idea anyways I didn't know what to buy so in the end I bought a 'deal' with a TV, a shelf and a chair. The original price was 9 coins but then because it was a 'deal', it was reduced to 5 coins.
Okay so these few days, there was a summer party at ClubPenguin. Today's the last day, I think.
It was a water party. There were three free items. The first was an ice-cream apron. You can make strawberry ice-cream when you dance while wearing it! The next was a yellow duck float. You can swim if you dance while wearing it. The last was a pearl necklace. Unfortunately you can't do special dances with it. Anyways, there was a special party room at the iceberg. It was a whale thingy. We had water fights there. If we threw a snowball, it would come out as a water balloon instead!
Also, I joined Fanfiction.net and started reading random D.Gray-man Fanfics. I was terribly bored so I wrote some random fanfics too.
Erm, that's all.
Plus I'm 100% sure I'm going to lose my bet...
I'm looking forward to this Friday's D.Gray-man episode. It's episode 88, Lavi. They're going to show little Lavi!(<-which is Lavi when he was young)
I drew a little Lavi but he looked sad because the manga picture I refered to had him looking sad too...
Signing offffff~~~