Yay we went to my friend's house today. We played in her room for awhile first. Her mother was still cooking lunch. She had a nice little 'room' build from some soft tiles. I could crawl in and out rather easily. We ate lunch at her place. Pasta and chicken nuggets. The nuggets were nice and so was the pasta.
We quickly finished up our homework after that and we played a card game, 'bomb'. It went abit crazy so we stopped and played the piano after that. My friend had a piece, Canon, which was the same as mine so I knew how to play it.
After that we played MapleStory on her computer. I played for awhile(very short!), then my friend played to show us the Monster Carnival. Then my other friend played her newbie account. It was lvl. 6 and she kept playing it. She wanted to level up. But she took quite a looooooong time so we went to play with Chubby, my friend's hamster instead. He was white(very) and likes to stay at the corner.
Finally, I could play so I trained awhile then we had to go.
Signing off~~~~~~~
Btw I uploaded the Speed drawing video on Youtube already. You can go check my profile here.
www.youtube.com/user/KiaBlizzardYou can go see my other videos while you're at it.