Today we survived through english and went to the computer lab during Social Studies. I learnt something from my friend. You can switch from one window to the other by pressing 'Alt' and 'Tab'. It's so fun I keep doing it. We had to change the post abit. It was so wordy we only changed abit and we inserted some pictures.
After which I played Clubpenguin with my friend and we had played sled racing. I won in 'Express Run' and we tied in 'Ridge Run'. We had to shut down in 30 seconds but we still tried to play one more game. Then suddenly everyone's computer was shut down. Well, it saves us the trouble of going to 'Start' and clicking all that stuff.
After that recess then chinese.
Our maths teacher is usually slow so the class started a 'war' at the front. This includes grabbing pencil cases and bags. It also includes throwing them around and hitting innocent people. It got quite wild(I'm so glad I'm NOT in it). Our maths teacher came and we stopped. We went through maths questions. We had to do a problem sum in our maths exercise book. We had to copy the question in but it was quite long. At the end of the lesson, one boy said he had just finished copying the quesiton but we were already going.
Signing off.~~~~