Actually, I can do speed drawing(not including colouring!) quite well. I can do it with a pencil or a pen. I usually speed draw with a ballpoint pen. Gel pens usually smudge. I usually use pencils for proper drawings. Disadvantages of drawing with a pen is that you can't erase. Even if you correction tape it away, the correction tape would dissappear over time so it's not good.
I can draw an average anime girl with a ballpoint pen in about 3 minutes to 6 minutes. I prefer smooth pens to draw with. I'm thinking about uploading a video of anime speed drawing on Youtube. The problem is that I might not be able to edit it and the video might be all blurry unless I can get someone to help me take but I highly doubt so. Alright! Maybe not really. I could get my friend to help.
Signing off~~~
(
not good to blog in a thunderstorm!)