Okay I'm sorry for not posting yesterday. (I thought that the one on Friday could cover up for two days.)
There really isn't much to post about. Well,
somehow, I realise that posting on schooldays are easier. Okay, I'll just dig up something and rant on about it.
I sucessfully created a blogskin and it's posted on
www.blogskins.com.
Clickie here to see it. Don't worry, it's no trap or trick or what ever you would like to call it.
I made the background picture with powerpoint. I actually edited a skin. In Blogskins you can't edit someone's skin and post it without the person's permission. BUT the person said that he/she just made a simple blogskin and anyone can edit it but he/she must still have some credit.
Okie that's all I have. Sorry it's so short but you should see one of my posts in March or April I forgot. It was just
two lines.
Alright so I'm signing off.
I'm going to watch some episodes of Chrono Crusade. I haven't watched in a looooooooong time.