Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, May 2, 2008


Sorry for not posting yesterday!!! I didn't really have much to post about. Well, it was Labour day yesterday. Don't worry I'll make up for it today. It's going to be a looooooooooooong post.

Maths is too boring so I'll just skip. Next is science. We did some work in the workbook. Since our science teacher was not-very-strict, we were (sort-of) allowed to sit with our friends. We talked abit and di some work and wrote abit of our stories. My new story: Wings for puffles!

Near the end of the lesson we played pen-fight with our green pens. We kept creating new rules to make the game fairer but it just got worse. Then I used my stopwatch to time for a minute. Or else the game will proberly never end. First game was that we had to hit/touch each other's hands with the pen and that's a 'cut' and the striker will get one point. We ended up stretcthing back and forward too much. So in the next game we made a rule that our hands must stay within the table. Then we thought it was too easy to just touch each oither's hands so we said we had to push down each other's pen. The fight got kind of wild(last ten seconds!) and I flipped the caps of both pens. Oops. Well, my friend won anyway.

Next was PE and my favourite game, floorball! There were wild stick fights but I managed to hit the ball when it was clear and in the end our team won. One to zero! The other game was a tie. zero to zero.

After that was recess and after recess was science. Our teacher bought us to the Eco garden to show us some worms and stuff. Instead(since we couldn't see anyway), we went to the Eco pond and found that the lily was blooming! This was the second time. It was purpleish in colour. Really nice. Then some girl found an earthworm by the pond and she caught it! She showed it to our teacher. The worm was 'dancing' around on the floor, more of jumping around madly. I asked her how it felt and she said, "wriggly?" Then we went back to the Eco pond because the worm simply grosses me out. We found this huge pond skater but it skated away. Then we had to rush for mothertongue.

During chinese we were supposed to have spelling(which half the class didn't learn and I was one of them) but we did some filing first. When our teacher gave out the spelling books, one of the boys wanted to pass the spelling book of another boy by throwing it to him. But he threw it too hard... and we were the row just by thw windows... and the windows were facing NOT facing the corridor... Well guess what, the book flew out of the window! He said,"Oops" and he had to go down to get it.

After which we had english which was boring then lunch, which I ate a roti prata. Then it was science supplementry. After science supplementry, we were supposed to have hydrophonics but it had to be postponed to next Monday. My friend and I went to the library and we played with her Baby Mickey, a mickey mouse keychain thingy. We sang some songs and we wrote out the lyrics.

Afterwards we had to go home and as I was thristy on the way home, I bought an ice milo but guess what. It turned out to be HOT milo. It was overflowing! But still I drank it because I was thristy and I paid for it.

Okay, that's more than enough, right?

Signing off! Yipee!

writtern @6:09 PM