Exams starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
English today. Ah I didn't revise. But I did some last minute revision during assembly. Anyways it was okay. Well... timetable was frozen so we didn't have mother tongue. But then we had english so it wasn't that goood. My friend had to go home because she was abit sick she had cough or something.
Maths tomorrow!!!!!!!! I hate it but I still get good marks.
Today after I finished the english revision paper(out teacher still gave us one even though english exam was already over), I designed some weapons for no apparent reason.
I don't have much to say only that my friend gave me some bubble thingy and she said she didn't really have any use for it. My other friend returned me the book I lent her,'Candyfloss'. The spine was abit torn at the top and she said it was because her brother got it and flipped through it, bending it in the process. I told her she really ought to get a high cupboard or something that she can keep her things in that would be out of reach. The classmate sitting behind me asked if I could lend her the book so I agreed. And that's why my file dosen't weigh 1kg today!
Signing off.