Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Yay! 50th post!

Enough with the celebrations and stuff.

Don't you just think some boys are simply disgusting and gross? You BETTER agree. Well, you would anyway after you read THIS.

Today, one of the boys stuffed his sock in his mouth! No-oh, he wasn't dumb enough to swallow it. That was SOOOOO gross. He didn't only do it once. He kept pulling it out and stuffing it back in. That WAS NOT ALL. My friend said he licked THE UNDER-SIDE of his SHOE. That was definate GROSS GROSS GROSS. He said it was a dare from his group members. It was proberly just a joke-dare but he did it anyways.

He said he had an 'iron' stomach so he won't get stomache(<-Did I spell it correct?).

Anyways most people kind of lost their appetite.

Nothing more to say. Anyways I didn't post yeaterday because I went to Takashimaya. I went to Kinokuniya. I saw some manga guide books but they cost... $30 ~ $40. That's A LOT. Besides I can already draw okay. I saw a new Jacqueline Wilson(my Fave. Author!) book and it costed $40+. I decided to buy a cheaper $9+ book.

By the way I'm working on SoMeThInG. Not going to say what. If you check back about 20 posts or so, I said something about a story. I've kind of 'abandoned' it. It's SOO hard to write. I'm doing something eLsE now. Good luck guessing. I won't say what until I'm almost done. You might have forgotten by then.

Bye-Bye~*

writtern @7:54 PM