My aunt and her friends went to stay at OCC, Orchid Country Club. We went there too today(but we didn't stay overnight).
First, we went to the Bowling Alley to have our lunch. I shared a fish burger and some nuggets with my sister. The burger was divided so badly the top was disfigured. But it was still nice. Then we went out and played this 'spot the difference' game. After playing for awhile we went out.
We took a few pieces of bread and went out to the pond outside. The Kingfisher was there and we threw it a small piece of bread. Instead of eating it, the Kingfisher placed it in the water to 'fish'. When big fishes came to eat it, the Kingfisher would quickly take it back. Then a small fish comes along... and gets caught. The Kingfisher holds it in it's mouth for a while(i think to let it die or something) then swallows it(birds DO NOT have teeth). We fed some fishes too. The Kingfisher caught about 4 fishes.
We went back and then went swimming in the pool. There weren't many people about so it was good. I 'swam' 3 lengths and maybe more. I can't really swim but I'm trying. My aunt says to hold the side and swim but I keep banging into the side. My sister and I played 'Jaws'. She said it was the cheap version. Starring: The arms as the shark... we went up after awhile.
We stayed around in the room and went back after awhile. I caught some pictures of the Kingfisher and a (quite) blurry video of it.
Signing offff~