I HATE SCHOOL
Honestly, I don't think anyone(at least not in P6) likes school. Our principle decided that because last year's students did not do very well for PSLE, we had to have supplementry and stupid PAL. I think we even have to come back during the june holidays for some stupid remedial. Haven't we've already had enough? I HATE THE PRINCIPLE. Maybe at PSLE, we'll all be stressed out so much we won't even pass.
I HATE MY ENGLISH TEACHER
If we created a 'HATE (ENGLISH TEACHER'S NAME)' club, we would proberly have about 80(or even more) pupils joining. She teaches two classes English and both classes hate her. She's so awfully bossy she tries to boss over everyone. Only thing we like about her is that she organised a class party last year.
I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL
I hate almost everything about this school. Maybe the library isn't
that bad. And maybe the eco garden, koi pond and the fountain behind the school aren't bad either. But 40% of the teachers are hated. 50% of them are okay-okay. The last 10% are super-good.
Signing off~~~~~~~~~~~~~