I got most of my exam marks today except my science. Catch 'The great reveal: SA1 Exam marks' on thursday. Until then nothing will be said.
Today during our recess, we got to go early. Our Social studies teacher said that we had to line up first. He was grabbing on to the tie of one of the boys due to dunno-what reason.
"This is my new pet", he joked. I think that boy was trying to run off early even though we ARE already early.
During recess some huge blue box was placed at the school Koi pond. I think we are going to have more koi fishy! Anyways since we had early recess, my friend and I(for the FIRST TIME EVER) decided to buy roti prata to eat.
Then we went to the hall for assembly and(thank goodness) the fans weren't switched off or else it would be an oven.
We got to know our chinese overall marks and stuff like that. Because one question in the maths paper was ommited(typo(which, incase you didn't know, means: 'typing error')), the total was changed to 95. We were happy because no one knew how to do it anyway. Well at least I don't think anyone DID.
I tried to cauculate my maths marks in percentage and I got ('?'= not-gonna-tell-you) ??.3157894736......
bye-bye I'm signing off.
:P ~