I'm BOREDDDDDDDD............
My mum went out and now I'm home with my sister and we don't know what to do. I finished half of my homework and the other half is chinese newspaper cutting and to learn the chinese spelling for tuesday. I don't feel like doing the newspaper cutting and I can't find my spelling list. Even if I do, I'll forget it if I learn it today.
I found out(on Yahoo) that there was a light bulb that has been burning for 107 years. More than a century! It's in the engine bay of a Livermore, California firehouse. The bulb even has it's own website! But I don't know what it is.
View full articleTommorrow we are going to OCC(Orchid Country Club). Our Aunt is staying there with her friends and we can go there swimming. I can't exactly
swim but I can just play around. There's a Kingfisher at the pond last time we went. We threw it some bread last time and it used the bread to fish for fish to eat. It caught one but it was too big so it left it on the grass. My dad/mum pushed it back into the pond.
I have nothing to blog so I'm signing off.~