Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Yipeee! I uploaded the picture of Allen Walker! Finally!
It's in 'DRAW' and if you're lazy to go click it at the 'linkies', you can always
click here!
Haha! that was a trick! You didn't fall for it? Okay, what ever. You'll have to clickie the one at the 'linkies'.
Today during PE, I actually got the ball!!! Yea but only once.
We had a sort of exam today. UNSW science thingy. the last few questions were rushed because there wasn't any time left so some of it was guess-guess and I-think-it's-correct. I'm aiming for a distinction this time since I got Credit last time.
I don't really know what to say now. I mean, what can I say? School is boring? Okay, how about a couple of jokes?
Motther: Did you eat the pies I baked?
Peter: I didn't touch one.
Mother: But there's only one left.
Peter: That's the one I didn't touch.
~
John: Can you lend me some money?
Sam: No, because you will bet them all away.
John: I promise not to bet from now on.
Sam: Are you sure?
John: Want to bet?
~
Jason: Have you heard of ten people standing under an umbrella and none of them got wet?
Joe: How could that be?
Jason: It wasn't raining
~
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on Ebay!
~
Okay, that's all.
writtern @4:06 PM