Today, during our silent reading session at the canteen, something happened... well, something must have happened or else I won't bring this up at all.
My friend was reading a chinese book. Our english teacher, whom(unfortunately) was also our form teacher, spotted her and told her to read an english book. She said that we can't read chinese books. What? She seems to only care about english so she's always making us read english books - and only that.
My friend then took out an english book to read. Since I did not have any story books(english or chinese), I took out my science book to revise as we had a science exam that day. My teacher saw me and told me to read a story book instead. I explained that I did not have a story book to read - I just returned mine yesterday-, and that I was revising for our exam.
But, well, she gave me a story on toothpick warriors(?!?) and told me to read
that. However, I was forced to read it so that's just miserable. Luckily, the exam wasn't that bad.
Plus, we wrote a compo about a snatch thief(people that snatch stuff), and I wrote an unbelivingly 433 words!!!
Okay, The End Good Night(I don't care whether you sleep late or what)