If you've checked the navigations, and under 'Extras', there are 'Days of the week'. I have listed down what each day is like. If you're wondering why Tuesday is terrific, you'll know.
On Tuesday, during our Social Studies lesson, we get to go to the computer lab! We have to do our project for the first half an hour, and for the second half an hour we can play whatever we want on the computer! However, some games don't work properly so we can't play them(sad).
Today at school.......I forgot to learn my chinese spelling and to take down the number of leaves and height of our seedlings. Ohno... Well, I can make a rough estimate! We had to do an experiment tp find out if seedlings grow better in nutrient solution or plain water. We though they would grow better in nutrient solution, but the one in plain water looked better!
That was S-T-R-A-N-G-E. But we were lucky as our seedlings were still alive. Some groups' seedlings died.
Signing off!!!!!