Sorry 'bout not posting yesterday... I kinda forgot the reason and all. Today is our SA1 compo chinese and english! I forgot to revise. Now that's bad. For the english compo I chose question no. 1, which was an accident where a tree fell on a car. I used a flashback. I never really used flashbacks before... For the chinese compo, I chose question no. 2, where someone stole a handphone. I
think it was pretty good but I didn't use any good phrases of any sort.
Today I went to check out the club penguin times... what alot of things! New mission, Party coming soon, new pin tommorrow, new sports catalog tommorow, and most of all, what I've been looking forward to......... a writitng competition!!!!! I'm going to write lots!!!!!
Okie that's all.
Sigining off.
I've got to start working on the story so that I will be able to submit it next week.
p.s. Visit my new blog
(It's a blog where I post my drawings!) DRAW. It can be found in 'linkies' under 'navigations' too. Don't forget to tag!