Well, I haven't been posting for a few days now...
A weight had been lifted off my shoulders, seeing as the oral examination is finally over. But then it's dump back on because there'll be compo soon... Argh!
I heard that I got less than 25 for my english oral! The total is 30. I think I did better for my chinese oral. I
think.There's a science test today and I completely forgot about it and didn't study at all due to my oral. So the last question... well, I think I'll get crosses on my paper again. BIG ones.
But the good news is that I got my chinese test paper back and I got 44 and a half out of 45! I cannot believe it! Some people even got full marks! Our chinese teacher was happy because we all did quite well, though some people still need to improve. The class thought that since she was quite happy, the class was hoping that she would tell us a ghost story. She always tells us super-scary ghost stories. So every now and then in the class a random boy would shout 'ghost stories!' But no such luck. We didn't have the time. I was happy in a way.
I gave my friend a paper ice-cream and she was happy. She came to my house after oral and played with my dog, Jojo(what! You forgot I have a dog?!?!) and my pet hamster, Blizzard. Blizzard is a Dwarf hamster and her breed is 'Pearl winter white'. She is white and has a black stripe from her forehead to her tail. Her fur is smooth and nice. She has a sister, Sourmilk. Sourmilk is my sister's hamster. She is the same breed as Blizzard. However, Sourmilk's fur is all white, with no sign of a black stripe. Her fur is rather messy, but is still nice.
So that's the end and I'm signing off. Oh, by the way, I'm working on a book. I don't know what to call it but it's gonna be about wolves(my fave!).
Bye Bye!