Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Thursday, April 3, 2008


I'm taking a break from writing stories from today, 3rd April 2008 to 16th April 2008. I've already written 15 stories so I'm going to take a break.

Anyways, I just found out that oral exam is next week! But at least we won't have supplementry because of that!

There's a chinese book fair tomorrow but since I signed up for the dunno-what financial thingy, the school is letting me and all those who also signed up for the dunno-what financial thingy to get some books for free! My chinese teacher said that we have to choose some books with a budget of dunno-how-much dollars.

I'm having CCA awhile later. But after this, we would have to stop and not have CCA for about a whole month due to exam. Not that I'm very happy or what because I kind of like Art Club but at least we also won't have supplementry!

Okay, I don't know what else to say so I'll just throw in some stuff that happened in school today to make this post longer.

During our science lesson today, we went to the Science room to conduct an experiment which involves a spring, a retard stand... Oops! I mean a retort stand, some weights and a science activity book. The experiment is too boring to rant much about so anyways, we finished the experiment and went back to class and we had maths then mother tongue and went home and the end.

writtern @2:50 PM