Aww.... April Fool's day is over...
But I completed my 15th Club Penguin story! It was the last story in my book but I haven't decided on a title. It was meant to be a surprise.
I made 'EXTRAS' on the last page.
All the main penguin characters had to say goodbye. One of them didn't know what to do so the others told her. In the end, the other two penguins said, "Good bye!" while the penguin that didn't know what to do at first said "Good good good bye! Yay! My bye is the goodest of all!"
I know the word 'goodest' dosen't really exist but if we have 'smallest' and 'biggest', why can't we have 'goodest' and 'baddest' too?
Well, school isn't really worth ranting much about, apart from the fact that our english teacher is absent.
I'm wrting this post while listening to Simple Plan's 'I'm just a Kid'.
I think it really makes lots of sense.
Life
is a nightmare
I know that it's
not fair
Nobody
wants to be alone in the world
The world is having
more fun than me
Those were just some lines from the song.