Yay! Today is April Fool's day!
Our class wanted to fool our english teacher and maths teacher but in the end we didn't really dare.
My friend and I kept fooling each other.
"Hey, there's something in your hair."
"What?"
"Happy April Fool!"
"Haha. Hey, look! There's a lizard on the ceiling!"
"Where?"
"Haha! Happy April Fool's day!"
"Argh!"
My sister said that she would fool everyone but in the end she didn't. I tried to set up an April Fool's trap for her in her room but she knew so she didn't fall for it...
Anyways, it was fun fooling everyone, though(unfortunately) none of the teachers have been fooled. Well, no one tried to fool them to begin with.
When my maths teacher came in, I was aching to shout, "There's a bug on your bag." But I didn't. Everyone wanted to know their maths test marks, as our teacher had already delayed it for
days. I got 17 out of 20, which was good!