Well, today, I started playing with my hamsters. I tried to pick up Blizzard and drop her on the 2nd floor because I don't think she has really gone there yet.
It was hard to try and grab her because it was quite crowded in the 1st floor and she kept running the wheel. In the end, I managed to make her climb up the stairs and she got to the 2nd floor.
She wandered around, sniffing here and there, then she gave me a sort of look that said 'Why am I here?' Then she realised that she had left the wheel alone and her sister, Sourmilk, is proberly playing it!
She clambers down the stairs to reclaim her hamster wheel. Sourmilk crawled away and took a nap beside the wheel.
After I had lunch, My sister and I took the hamsters out of their cage and let them run free on the floor. Then, finally, we placed them back and mopped up the 'picnic' that the hamsters had left.
Shortly after, my father and I took Jojo, our family pet dog, for a walk. On our way back, it looked like it was going to rain so I quickly ran to the bus stop. After about a few seconds, it started pouring. Well, that was close.