I know that I proberly didn't tell much about myself. In my family, I have a mother, a father, an elder sister and a pet dog. My pet dog's name is Jojo and I've made a website all about her. It's in the Linkies and if you're lazy to click it there just
click here to see her site.
Now, about school, I study in a boring neighbourhood school so there's nothing special and all.
Today, our class did 2 and a half science experiments. That half means incomplete. All of them weren't very interesting and the last one(the incomplete) involved shoes... So half the class only had one shoe on because they were using the other one for the experiment.
We had two tests in a day! First was maths, but as I don't really care, I didn't really study or anything.
Next was Chinese. Now, I
did study for that! But still, half of the questions were not-sure and some were I-think-it's-right.
I just found out that for my English test yesterday, I got 22 & a half out of 25!
That was good as compared to last time.
Hmm... Ohno, there's CCA later so I got to go soon. My CCA is Art Club and it's OK as it just requires you to draw and do art stuff.
Okay now, signing off!