Nothing


It's just that there's really nothing there

Archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits


Tutorial
Hosting


Friday, March 28, 2008


Well, today started off with maths. Surprisingly, it went by quite quickly, but was still as boring. Next, it was science, and we completed the experiment on shoes.

After that, it was PE. Our teacher told us to pratice our standing board jump. I only managed to jump like 125cm, which was rather little. But I realised most people also jumped 125cm. One girl even jumped 120cm. I kept jumping 125cm, no increase or decrease. It wasn't exactly enough to let me pass because the required length to jump(at least) was 129cm. That's 4cm only but can make the biggest difference. However, one girl jumped 220cm, which was truly amazing but our PE teacher said it wasn't counted because she sort of fell. So he jumped too and got 200cm.

After which we went for recess and then we got back and it was science... test! We copied the science experiment results from the board and had to take our test immediately. All the questions were easy, should-be questions. Except one. It was hard. After the test everyone was talking about that question and "What did you write?" was heard alot.

After the test, it was mother tongue. The results of our test was out... and I got 41/45! This was the first time I got so much. I can't believe it! Last time I nearly failed. I thought I'll get the last section all cross-cross-wrong but I got all correct for that! Whee!

Finally, After an hour of going throught the paper, it was english and the teacher spent 20minutes giving us a lecture about keeping the class clean. It wasn't very fair. She said it was us. Yeah, but only some. So she scolded everyone, though only half of them were at fault. But it does saves the trouble of finding them one by one to scold them. After that we had library period! (Which means we go the library)

I borrowed a book called 'Totto-chan'. My friend said it was nice so I decided to read it. It was really interesting and the girl was naughty in a way. She got expelled and had to find another school. The school sounded really nice. The pupils could sit where they want, and do whatever subject they want. I wish I could be in that school!

writtern @3:55 PM